LCAF is a registered charitable organization 1998 (#880342761RR0001) with an elected board of directors. In addition to this board there is also a committee that helps with other tasks usually closer to festival time. On top of that there is a group of approximately 30 dedicated volunteers who work in a variety of capacities during the festival week to help bring it together.
Board of Directors
- Co-Chairperson Rupert Dawe: Retired; Labrador Winter Games Involvement; School Food Program; Provincial applications and fundraising.
- Co-Chairperson Tim Borlase: Retired; Theatre Director and Indigenous Education Consultant; Federal applications and programming.
- Vicki Noseworthy: Executive Director, CBDC Labrador Inc.; Treasurer; Financing.
- Amanda Gibson: High School English Teacher; Theatre Director.
- Jamie Felsberg: Theatre Technician, O'Brien Art Centre; Actor, Mokami Players; Staging Performances.
- Denise Cole: SHEILD Co-Ordinator; Media and Social Networking.
- Martha MacDonald: Retired; Eastern Labrador Arts Alliance; Author; Programming.
- Tina White: Director, Labrador School Board as part of the Anglophone School District.
- Vacant: Culture and Tourism, Nunatsiavut Government.
- Debbie Gill: Receptionist and Ticket Sales, O'Brien Arts Centre; Director; Visiting Artists Food and Accommodation.
- Karla Abbass: Client Services Officer, Dept of Immigration, Skills and Labour; Actor, Mokami Players; Social gatherings; Labrador's got talent; Birch Brook Show.
- Anthony Elliott: SHEILD Project; Youth Representative.
Leading up to and during the festival week there are many people who volunteer in a number of ways to help facilitate the festival organization e.g., hosting visiting artist, soirees, billeting artists and students, driving, chaperoning, office support, etc.
- Sandra Broomfield: Retired principal; Administrator of the Labrador Creative Arts Festival.